Fresh fruit and vegetables are picked daily so they are as fresh as though you picked them yourself.
When choosing your produce, go by ripeness, weight, and how far you have to drive to get them home. This ensures your fruits and vegetables retain their freshness.
Cherries, apples, peaches, apricots, nectarines, plums, and pears, to name a few, are available from June and right through the late fall season.
- Cherries: (Tieton, Bing, Van, Lapin, Cristalina, Sentennial, Santina, Staccato, Rainer).
- Peaches: (Glowhaven, Early Redhaven, Cresthaven).
- Apples: (Ambrosia, Gala, Macintosh).
- Grapes: (Pinot Gris, Cab Sauv, Viognier, Shiraz).
- All kinds of Hot and Sweet Peppers
- All kinds of Eggplants
- Field Tomatoes
- Roma Tomatoes
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Summer Squash
- Winter Squash
- Ornamental Squash
- Red Russian Garlic
- Cucumbers: (Wild Cucumbers, Pickles, Lemon Cucumbers).
- All kinds of cauliflower
- Watermelon: (Red, Yellow).
Home Made & Other Available Products
- Fresh Samosas
- Frozen Samosas
- Canned Peppers
- Canned Fruits
- Jams and Jellies
- Sweet Salsa
- Spicy Salsa
- Hot Sauce
- Apple Juice (Made from our very own apples).
- Dry peppers (From our very own peppers).
- Ice Cream (Foothills Ice Cream)
- Many kinds of peppers…
- And many more
- Cherry (done end of august)